Presented by Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and performances are held the first Saturday of each month. For more information, phone Eureka Main Street at 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org
1a. AREA ONE AGENCY ON AGING 434 Seventh St., Suite A. "Be Here Now," work by local senior artists in celebration of Older Americans Month.
1b. OMSBERG & PRESTON 434 Seventh St. "Be Here Now," a continuation of the Area One Agency On Aging art show.
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Music by Topaz Jazz. William Thonson Gallery: 13th annual Northwest Eye Regional Photography Competition and Exhibition. Homer Balabanis Gallery: paintings, prints, jewelry, photographs and ceramics by Humboldt artists. Anderson Gallery: "Journeys of the Imagination," Phyllis Thelen, sculpture. Knight Gallery: Selections from HAC Permanent Collection. Youth Gallery: "South Fork High School's Memory Project," portraits by art students for neglected, orphaned or disadvantaged children and teens around the world.
3. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. Kinetic Universe race footage on the big screen. Vintage merchandise in the lobby.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. The 56th Spring Exhibition. More than 100 pieces by local artists judged by Meech Miyagi. Winners include: Rebecca Stauffer, encaustic collage; Ranjith Jim Box, photography; Renée Ross, drawings; Barbara J. Pulliam, etching; Lois Anderson, watercolor.
5. MEGARA'S SALON 521 Sixth St. Porsha Jett, artist.
6. MALIA MATSUMOTO GALLERY 530 F St. "Who Are You Supposed To Be?"
6a. DALIANES 522 F St. Garland Street Studio, group show with Barbara J. Pulliam, Ron E. Titus, Jr, Dennis Rosser, Heather Shelton, Gael Dougherty, Edie M. List, Alice Zedelis, Betty Dale, Jac Forthun, Jeanette Murphy, Carey L. Morris, Colette Beaupré and Sherry Hornbrook.
7b. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. Music by Winema Winds.
8a. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. Work by Jim McVicker, Terry Oats, Micki Dyson-Flatmo, Linda Mitchell, Joan Gold, Julie McNiel, Claire Iris Schencke, Stock Schlueter, Rachel Schlueter, Guy Joy and Brent Eviston.
9. MIKKIMOVES' LIVING ROOM GALLERY 805 Seventh St. "Northern California Views," Ginny Dexter, photography; Anita Tavernier, paintings. Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
10. EUREKA SPA AND SALON 601 Fifth St. Complimentary hair chalking, braiding, stress fix ritual. Artist TBA.
11. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Chrissy Fracker, portraits. Shoshana Dance Studio belly dancers.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Jason Brandy, canvases.
13. CHRIS KERRIGAN CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS 427 F St., Suite 213 (upstairs) Suzanne Simpson, mixed media, watercolors.
13a. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. "Summer Glory," Patricia Sennott, recent monotypes; Suk Choo Kim, photography. Music by Laraine, Post and Amirkhan. Beverage service benefits Food for People.
13b. SARA'S GARDEN Fifth and F streets (next door to Sewell Gallery). Silent art auction for Sara's Garden at the Humboldt Botanical Garden.
14. BLACK LIGHTNING MOTORCYCLE CAFÉ 440 F St. Music by King Foot, string trio.
14b. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Scott Taylor, artwork.
15a. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. "Humboldt County Landscape and Architecture," Katherine Ziemer, photography.
16. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. "Old School Art," Michael Arneson.
18. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY & THE STUDIO 272 C St. "Fields," Eric Lee, Brian Price and Ryan Stoltz, abstract paintings.
18a. C STREET STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Mother's Day flower-themed exhibit.
18c. SAILORS' GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18f. THE BLACKFAUN GALLERY 120 Second St. "Figures from the Wake," Annie Bond, acrylic on panel. Music by Gunsafe and Wrye.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Photography.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20a. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's private collection; Marni Schneider, artwork.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
21a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Red and Nancy Jioras, jewelry.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. "Macabre: Ilustrations and Millinery Designs," Lauren Elizabeth Miller, mixed media drawings.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. "Anahata Unfolding," Monica Baird, watercolor, drawings. Music by Jan Bramlett, acoustic guitar.
23a. FOREVER YOUNG BEAUTY SALON 308 Second St. JM Photography. Refreshments and giveaways.
24. ROMANO GABRIEL SCULPTURE GARDEN 315 2nd St. Open to the public from 6 to 9 p.m. Plant a flower in remembrance of Romano Gabriel. Proceeds from merchandies benefit the Humboldt Arts Council.
24a. THE SIREN'S SONG TAVERN 325 Second St., Suite 102. Isabelle Staehle, paintings. Music by Lizzie and the Moonbeams.
24b. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. North Coast Open Studios Artist Collective. Music TBA.
24c. ALTERNATIVE BUILDING CENTER 325 Second St. Augustus Clark, artwork. Live music.
24d. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Norm Leverett, leather work; Christine Siverts, watercolors; MaryAnn Swan, pin art; Cara Rider, mosaics.
25. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Work by Julia Bednar, Delores Terry and Michelle Murphy-Ferguson.
25a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. "Floating Sculptures From Behind the Redwood Curtain," duck decoys. Music by Trombones@4.
25b. CALIFORNIA MENTOR 317 Third St. Helena Williams, artwork.
26. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. "A Place of Dwelling," Jannarie Ricchio, paintings.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Paula F. Anderson, nature art. Music by John Myers and Jim Silva, acoustic.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Artwork by Winship Middle School seventh-grade artists. Music by Raising Grain, bluegrass.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. "Second Chances," Boys & Girls Club third annual teen court art show, photography and drawings. Fundraiser, art sale and raffle.
30a. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Courtney Slider, photography.
31. NORTH SOLES 407 Second St. "Artists 3," Patty Holbrook, Jean Hawkins and Carol Lauer, watercolors.
33. CORNUCOPIA 425 Snug Alley. Celebrating Brahms' 181st birthday.
34. HSU FIRST ST. GALLERY 422 First St. "The Spider and the Fly," Gail Wight, prints and mixed media drawings; "Laughter in Darkness," Seana Burden, Jeff Jordan and Jesse Wiedel, paintings.
35. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza. Richard Duning, paintings.
35a. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Andrea Keating, photography, graphic design.
36. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. "Art Depicting the Natural World," Louise Ogden-Bacon.
37. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Casey Smith, jewelry.
38. EUREKA FABRICS 414 Second St. "Opportunity Quilts," Moonstone Quilt Guild.
39. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Sammy Harmon, drawings.
39a. GEMINI VINTIQUES 420 Second St. April Lane, photography.
39b. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Celebrating California Bookstore Day. Wine will by the Humboldt Literacy Project.
40a. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Christina Anastasia, visionary wall art and accessories.
40c. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St. Performance by Tribal Oasis Belly Dancing.
41a. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Kathryn Stotler, assemblage collage.
42. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Pat Durbin, quilts.
43b. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third streets. Kids Alive program drop-off 5:30 to 8 p.m. Call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART GALLERY 241 F St. Ellen Poitras, Lakota-Chippwea fiber art.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Carol Lauer, Patty Holbrook and Lois Anderson.
45. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Jimmy Hits, live art. Music by Herencia Mexicana Mariachi band.
46a. OLD TOWN COFFEE AND CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Barry Evans, photography; Eric Garcia, artwork. Music by Jim Lahman Group.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F streets. Karen Chase Frazee, oil and watercolor paintings. Music by Wynsome Winds, flute duets.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Teresa Whitehawk, artwork. Music by Anna Hamilton.
50a. MEDICAL STAFFING NETWORK 527 Second St. Matt Beard, artwork.
50c. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Information and wine service from Redwood Parks Association.
51. PRAXIS FITNESS 239 G St. Courtney Ann Slider, photography.
53. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, oils.
54. PIANTE 620 Second St. Randy Spicer, paintings.
54a. STUDIO 124 620 Second St. (Upstairs) "Arts Parts."
54b. STUDIO 622 622 Second St. Jennifer Mackey, textiles and paintings.
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, drawings.
56. STUDIO S 717 Third St. "Florals" group show.
57. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. PTA Youth Arts Alive Student Talent Showcase featuring work and performances by students from transitional kindergarten to 12th grade. Refreshments by Fortuna High School culinary arts students.