Good Work!1 
Member since Nov 2, 2011


Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Guest Post: Occupy Wall Street: The face of the 99%

Very inspiring story! I feel like the first guy, content to occupy my own bubble, but even that's hard to do. I'm opinionated, and I have to support this 99% all the way. Yes, forget about the other 1% because those types don't care about us. They'll have they're own karma to deal with. I've already opened a credit union account, and planing to move everything from Wells Fargo, and if I can't attend a rally, I will donate and do anything else in support. Some people just don't get it, and they never will if they haven't by now. They think that nothing will touch them, but everything comes full circle.

Posted by Good Work! on 11/02/2011 at 10:25 AM

Extra Extra!

Make sure you're signed up so we can inbox you the latest.

  • Weekly Update (Thursday)
  • Events This Weekend (Thursday)

Login to choose
your subscriptions!

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.
 

© 2017 North Coast Journal

Website powered by Foundation

humboldt