Trinidad's first Friday art nights are back. More information available from www.TrinidadArtNights.com.
1. Ocean Grove 480 Patricks Point Dr. Afterparty! DISCO TRINIDAD! returns, DJ Knutz and WRYE (Phantom Wave) team up for a mix of funky disco gems and disco-infused electronica. 9 p.m. Admission $5.
2. Trinidad Trading Company 460 Main St. Music by Clouds on Mountain, a soft-rock experience with undertones of Native American spirituality.
3. WindanSea 410 Main St. Featured art by local artists.
4. Trinidad Museum 400 Janis Court at Patricks Point Drive Laura Rose will present children's stories. On display: "A Contribution to Prayer," photographs of Native Americans of the Northwest, visual art by Lee Taylor Walashek and J. Goldsborough.
5. Saunder's Park start of Patricks Point Dr. "Spin Jam" at 6 p.m., belly dancing by Tribal Oasis at 7 p.m. and fire dancing by Circus of the Elements at 8:45 p.m. Bring your board! Skateboard ramps from the Mckinleyville Skateboard Alliance.
6. The Lighthouse Grill 355 Main St. Stunning acrylic on canvas by Jeff Stanley. Jewelry by Pachamama Jewels. Music by UFO 8.
7. Salty's 322 Main St. Alejandro Escudero presents his Psychedelic Surf Art (acrylic, watercolor). Music by the Pilot Rock Ramblers.
8. CL Leathers 490 Trinity St., across from Eatery Grand opening celebration with Cornelius Loewenstein. Folk music by Tim Breed and Joe Garceau.
9. Trinidad Art Gallery 490 Trinity St. Featured artist reception for Barbara Wright presenting mosaics and fused glass. Harp music by Howdy Emmerson, guitar and vocals by JD Jeffries.
10. Beachcomber Café 363 Trinity St. Portraits and sketches by Nicole Sanlo. Original guitar and ukulele tunes by Josephine Johnson.
11. Ocean Wave Healing Arts Studio 363 Trinity St. Furniture by "Tree" Allen.
12. Trinidad Town Hall 409 Trinity St. Paintings by Betta Markovic. Moonstone Outreach Project presents music by Eclectica, 6-7 p.m. Learn Cuban salsa dancing with Jack Lewis from 7-8 p.m. Open Cuban salsa dancing from 8-9 p.m. Evening continues with music by Eclectica until 10 p.m.
13. Moonstone Crossing 529 Trinity St. Photography by Marc Chaton.
14. Trinidad B&B 560 Edwards St. Trinidad landscapes by Sam Lundeen.
15. Seascape Restaurant and Pier 1 Bay St. Trinidad Rancheria Native Artisans featuring various artistic mediums including basketry, cap making, jewelry and crafts.