1. Trinidad Trading Company 460 Main St. "Heart of Old," Natia Natwick, needle felted creations and mixed media jewelry and art.
2. WindanSea 410 Main St. Featured local art and gifts.
3. Trinidad Museum 400 Janis Court at Patricks Point Drive. "Large Baskets from the Permanent Collection," "Photographs of Native Americans of Northwest California." Lee Taylor Walashek and J. Goldsborough, visual art. Music by Joe Garceau.
4. Ocean Grove 480 Patricks Point Drive. Afterparty! Tim Breed and Johnnie Zee, original folk rock. Midnight Flock, original rock and light show. Doors open at 9 p.m. Admission $5.
5. CL Leathers 490 Trinity St. Music by Margaret Kellerman and JD Jeffries, original celtic and folk.
6. Trinidad Art Gallery 490 Trinity St. Diane Sonderegger, raku fired animal sculptures. Music by the BlueJayz, jazz.
7. Saunder's Park start of Patricks Point Drive. "Free Spirit Spin Jam," 6:30-8:30 p.m. Fire Show Extravaganza, Circus of the Elements, 8:45 p.m. Music by the Mad River Rounders, bluegrass, 7-8 p.m.
8. The Lighthouse Grill 355 Main St. TBA
9. Salty's 322 Main St. Drew Hyland, landscape and surf photography. Music TBA.
10. The Eatery 607 Parker St. Rick Gustafson, photography. Music by For Folks Sake!
11. Trinidad Town Hall 409 Trinity St. TBA.
12. Beachcomber Cafe 363 Trinity St. Otto Portillo, mixed media. Music by Clouds on Mountain.
13. Ocean Wave Healing Arts Studio behind Beachcomber. Mark "Tree" Allen, furniture and instruments.
14. Seascape Restaurant and Pier 1 Bay St. Jim Welsh, marine paintings.
15. Trinidad B&B 560 Edwards St. Sam Lundeen, Trinidad landscapes. Music by Howdy Emmerson, harp.
16. Moonstone Crossing 529 Trinity St. Wine tasting. TBA.
Throughout Trinidad Redwood Express horse-drawn wagon.