A celebration of local art and artists, music, food and fun. McKinleyville Arts Night is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display work from local artists on the third Friday of each month. For more information, call 834-6460 or visit www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1. CALIFORNIA REDWOOD COAST AIRPORT 3561 Boeing Ave. "Streetwise," works by Thomas "Sonny Wong" Atwood, Christopher Dmise, Eric Furman, Sam Kagan and Ananda Oliveri.
2. SILVER LINING 3561 Boeing Ave., #D (at the California Redwood Coast Airport). Channing Salazar, acrylic and ink paintings. Music by JD Jeffries.
3. MCKINLEYVILLE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER 1450 Hiller Road. A night of art and fun for all ages with special activities from 6:30-7:30 p.m. February's theme is "Enchanted Forest."
4. BLAKE'S BOOKS 2005 Central Ave. Linda Parkinson, paintings.
5. CHURCH OF THE JOYFUL HEALER 1944 Central Ave. Zahra Shine, photography. Open mic poetry, music and short stories hosted by Diane Johnson.