Third Friday McKinleyville Arts Night
1. The Front Gallery & Gifts 1181 Central Ave.
John Marx, photographs; music by Pure Concept.
2. Curves Miller Business Park
Ann Anderson, watercolor paintings.
3. Mirador Glass Miller Business Park
Christina Lastra, Day of the Dead masks and local photographs; Mirador will be shattering large glass objects from high altitudes. At 7:30 p.m.
4. Conscious Home Miller Business Park
Karen Merry, pen and inks, and watercolors.
5. Blake’s Books 2005 Central Avenue
Stiofan, acrylics on canvas by Iconographer, founder of Redsquarism; book signing by Benjamin Bairrington, Oh My Gosh, Cute Fluffy Kitty with the Socks on the Head Stories.
6. Camel Rock Café 2011 Central Avenue
Kevin Cunliffe, landscape and nature photographs.
7. Dalianes Travel 2019 Central Avenue
Sandi Henry, Lynne Bryan and Judy Johnston, watercolor paintings.
8. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center
Faye Zierer, restored, hand-painted “upcycled” furniture and mirrors; Music by J.D. Jeffries.