Third Friday McKinleyville Arts Night
Presented by members of the McKinleyville business community. Receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are from 6-8 p.m. on the third Friday of each month. Phone 834-6460, for more informatio
1. The Front Gallery and Gifts 1181 Central Ave. Blackstone Glass, Life on Io – Flora and Fauna from Far Out, borosilicate works; glass blowing demos
2. NorCal Tatoo 1179 Central Ave. Thomas Hovie, oils on canvas and sketches; tattoo drawings and photos
3. Mirador Glass Miller Business Park on Nursery Way. Lauren Sarabia, photographs.
3. Conscious Home Miller Business Park on Nursery Way. Kathy Lee, needlepoint bags, backpacks and dolls; Lydia Elston, Made in Humboldt, brocade bags; Bags by Bud, yoga mat bags; Jesse Reeves, pencil drawings
4. Community Art Workshop Miller Business Park. Maureen Rose and Katie Couch, Bansan Bling, sushi ware for the eclectic; electrical musings with Michael
5. Blake’s Book 2005 Central Ave. Mike Anderson, bird photographs
6. Northcoast Gallery Central Ave. East. Paula Golightly, acrylic paintings
7. Yurika Beads McKinleyville Shopping Center. Angela Luna, painted tissue mache Day of the Dead skulls
8. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center. Faye Zierer, mirrors with hand-painted and recycled redwood window frames; guitar and vocals by Mike McLaren.