Third Friday McKinleyville Arts Night
Presented by members of the McKinleyville business community. Receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are from 6-8 p.m. on the third Friday of each month. Phone 268-1800 for more information.
1. The Front Gallery and Gifts 1181 Central Ave. Glass, sculpture and jewelry; rocking bluegrass and old time country by Rickey B and Friends.
2. B&B Greenhouse 1179 Central Ave. Jennifer Varney, color photographs.
3. Mirador Glass Miller Business Park. Wesley Hodge, glass art; large scale borosilicate lathe demos.
4. Conscious Home Miller Business Park. Joele Williams, spiritual fused-glass works.
5. Connection Café in the Murray Road Community Church 1490 Murray Rd. Heather Bruce, Christian-themed artwork.
6.Blake's Books East Central Ave. Linda Parkinson, nature paintings.
7.Ramone's McKinleyville Shopping Center. Dean Smith, drawings on copper and mixed media; music by singer-songwriter JD Jeffries.
8. Northcoast Gallery McKinleyville Shopping Center. Julian Lang andLynn Risling, acrylic paintings.
9. Yurika Beads McKinleyville Shopping Center. Erin Austin, metal works and jewelry.
10. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center. Annalisa McLaughlin, acrylics on canvas.