Third Friday McKinleyville Arts Night
Presented by members of the McKinleyville business community. Receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are from 6-8 p.m. on the third Friday of each month. Phone 268-1800, for more information.
1. NorCal Tattoo 1179 Central Ave. Ted Marks, tattoo art.
2. The Front Gallery and Gifts 1181 Central Ave. Jon Marx, photographs; music by Ricky B and Friends.
3. Mirador Glass Miller Business Park. Greg Rumney, photographs.
4. Conscious Home Miller Business Park. Aaron Houser, hand-hammered and fire painted copper work; displays of the creative process in action.
5. Blake’s Books East Central Ave. Libby George, pastels.
6. Grace Good Shepherd Church 1450 Hiller Rd. Marty Burdette, Nancy Ambrosini and Barbara Brimlow, handmade art quilts.
7. Ramone’s McKinleyville Shopping Center. Loreta Slemingaite-Bright, jewelry and amber art.
8. Yurika Beads McKinleyville Shopping Center. Stones, crystals, beads and giftware.
9. Stork's Nest McKinleyville Shopping Center. Greta Daniels, handmade sterling silver jewelry with freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals and natural stones.
10. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center. Thao LeKhac, acrylic paintings; acoustic guitar by Arte Brown.