Third Friday McKinleyville Arts Night
Presented by members of the McKinleyville business community. Receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are from 6-8 p.m. on the third Friday of each month. Phone 268-1800 for more information.
1. NorCal Tattoo 1179 Central Ave. Edson Gutierrez, acrylic and paint pen on canvas.
2. The Front Gallery and Gifts 1181 Central Ave. Blackstone Glass, Life on Io — Flora and Fauna from Far Out, Borosilicate works; music by Ricky B and Friends.
3. B&B Garden Supply 1183 Central Ave. Vada Trott, paintings and drawings.
4. Mirador Glass Miller Business Park. Karen Merry, watercolors, pen and ink.
5. Conscious Home Miller Business Park. Moonstone Quilters Guild, art quilts.
6. Community Art Workshop Miller Business Park. Al Bodenhamer, Mountain Perspective, photographs.
7. Blake's Books East Central Ave. Leslie Anderson, photographs.
8. Ramone's McKinleyville Shopping Center. Ryan Souther, mixed media.
9. Northcoast Gallery McKinleyville Shopping Center. Paula Golightly, acrylic paintings.
10. Yurika Beads McKinleyville Shopping Center. Anne Marie Kramer, handmade designer lamp-work beads and jewelry.
11. Stork's Nest McKinleyville Shopping Center. Jen Ross, paintings.
12. Plaza Design McKinleyville Shopping Center. Thao LeKhac, acrylic paintings; acoustic guitar by Arte Brown.