1) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Gus Clark, paintings/live demonstration.
2) McKinleyville Family Resource Center, 1450 Hiller Rd. Louis Bender, one-of-a-kind personalized cartoons for a donation.
3) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Local performance posters from the '70s and '80s; live music.
4) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Lauren Lester and Sandra Healy, paintings.
5) Church of the Joyful Healer, 1944 Central Ave. Various artists, paintings; Native American music by JoAnne Storm Taylor and Sons.
6) Central Station Bar & Lounge, 1631 Central Ave. Erin Slattery, clay and mixed media.
7) Hum Spa, 1585 Heartwood Dr. Suite J. Dean Smith, shoe portraits.
8) Curves, Miller Business Park. Barbara Lundeen, acrylic and watercolor paintings.
9) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Tiesha Cooper, artist and writer, premieres children's book, Doggy See... Doggy Do! Live Readings at 6:00 and 7:00 p.m.
10) Knitter's Lane, 1225 Central Ave., #14. Ron Daley, watercolors.