McKinleyville Art Night will be Friday, October 15th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. justin hobart brown and kirsten stanberry: we ain't blind yet, paintings, part one of two collaborative shows.
2) Knitter's Lane, 1225 Central Ave., Suite #14. Toby A. Walker, photographs.
3) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Zachary Shea, wood in art.
5) Eco-threadz, Miller Business Park. Otamay Hushing, functional clay art.
4) Curves, Miller Business Park. Barbara Wright, mosaic art; Diane Clark: quilts, lap robes, and table runners.
6) McKinleyville Central Market, 1977 Central Ave. Jennifer Backman-Stone, paintings.
7) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Julie Clark, black and white photographs.
8) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Music by Alan Coller and the Sea Horse Endeavor, original folk/jazz.
9) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center, Allison Reed, paintings;?Music by The Tesla Duo, lively arrangements with guitar and accordian.
10) North Coast Gallery & Picture Framing, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Lauren Lester, paintings.