McKinleyville Art Night will be Friday, August 20th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Join us for our community's celebration of local art and artists for music, food and fun. You can find more information about the artists and venues and see additional images online at www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1) The Front Gallery & Glass, 1181 Central Ave. Charles Spiva, wood carvings; Music by surf rockers Guano
2) Pathways Trading Company, 1183 Central Ave. Jeremiah Benton, Can Art.
3) Mirador Glass, Miller Business Park. Kim Barrett, paintings.
4) Eco-threadz, Miller Business Park. Chris Hitchcock, oil on panel with a Native American influence.
5) Curves, Miller Business Park. Children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews of Curves members: mixed media children's art.
6) McKinleyville Central Market, 1977 Central Ave. Steve Kinder, photographs, florals, landscapes, portraits.
7) Blake's Books, 2005 Central Ave. Libby George, landscapes, seascapes, and florals.
8) Mantova's Two Street Music, 2019 Central Ave. Music by Sundogs, progressive folk rock.
9) North Coast Gallery, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Ryan Souther, photographs, paintings, 3D pieces.
10) Plaza Design, McKinleyville Shopping Center. Linnea Tobias, mixed media paintings; Guitar by Pete Zuleger.
McKinleyville Art Night continues to be the third Friday of each month and is open for all McKinleyville businesses to display the work of our local artists. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at (707) 834-6460.