Friday, Feb. 15, 6-8 p.m. a community celebration of art, music, food and fun on the third Friday of each month. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at 707-834-6460 www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1. ARCATA-EUREKA AIRPORT 3561 Boeing Ave. Long term exhibit sponsored by the Headwaters Fund currently features work by eight female Humboldt County artists: Regina Case, Natalie Craig, Joan Gold, Linda Mitchell, Kathy O'Leary, Linda Parkinson, Lien Truong and Roberta Welty.
2. SILVER LINING 3561 Boeing Ave., No. D (at the Arcata-Eureka Airport) Hand-printed textiles by Beth Kabat of Thimbleberry Threads. Acoustic folk music by Joey Blaine.
3. MCKINLEYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL MULTIPURPOSE ROOM 1300 Murray Road. Family art night in the ceramics lab hosted by Jim Hannon, with materials provided; mosaics and stained glass by Kayla Templeton; pencil drawings by Lindsey Templeton.
4. MCKINLEYVILLE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER 1450 Hiller Road. Family night with art and special activities for children of all ages.
5. BLAKE'S BOOKS 2005 Central Ave. Original botanical watercolors by Dorothy Klein plus her posters, Flowers of the Redwood Forest and Flowers of the Sierras.
6. CHURCH OF THE JOYFUL HEALER 1944 Central Ave. Stained glass by Paula Herr and Laura Hennings, faux stained glass paper art by kids. Music by singer/songwriter Joanne Rand, accompanied by Robert Franklin on guitar and Tim Randles on piano.
7. HUMSPA 1660 Central Ave., Suite C. Sound healing and chair massage.
8. KNITTER'S LANE 1225 Central Ave., No. 14. Handmade cards by Janice Diller. Knit Night: knitter's circle, food, fun and knitting until 10 p.m.