McKinleyville Art Night
Friday, Jan. 18, 6-8 p.m. a community celebration of art, music, food and fun on the third Friday of each month. For more information, contact coordinator Taffy Stockton at 707-834-6460 www.mckinleyvilleartsnight.com.
1. EUREKA-ARCATA AIRPORT 3561 Boeing Avenue. Long term exhibit with work by Humboldt County artists, sponsored by the Headwaters Fund, coordinated by Redwood Art Association.
2. SILVER LINING 3561 Boeing Avenue, No. D (at the Eureka-Arcata Airport). Pearl jewelry and chair massage by Macinda. Music by Hot Wings
3. MCKINLEYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL MULTIPURPOSE ROOM 1300 Murray Road. Multimedia exhibit in tribute to Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. by IB Seniors, open art and ceramics labs.
4. COUNTRY CHIC BOUTIQUE McKinleyville Shopping Center. Nature photography by Chanda Vukonich.
5. MCKINLEYVILLE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER 1450 Hiller Rd. Family night with art and special activities for children of all ages.
6. BLAKE'S BOOKS 2005 Central Avenue. Original botanical watercolors by Dorothy Klein plus her posters, Flowers of the Redwood Forest and Flowers of the Sierras.
7. CHURCH OF THE JOYFUL HEALER 1944 Central Avenue. Pamela Hinrichs' "Spiritual Eye" photography.
8. HUMSPA 1660 Central Avenue., Suite C. Fashion photography by Edward Olson.
9. KNITTER'S LANE 1225 Central Avenue., No. 14. Knit Night: knitter's circle, food, fun and knitting until 10 p.m.