1) AMPT SKATE SHOP 1040 H St. Show at Hunter Plaid Gallery to benefit expansion of Arcata Skate Park.
2) ARCATA ARTISANS 883 H St. Loryn White, ceramics; Brooke Fox, pique assiete mosaics; Holly Garbutt, quilting.
3) ARCATA CITY HALL* 736 F St. Pete Castellano, photographs.
4) ARCATA EXCHANGE 13 H St. Greta Rose Pitsenbarger, acrylic paintings, silk panels, collages/mixed media & computer enhanced photographs; Music by Greta Rose Pitsenbarger.
5) ARCATA PLAZA. Rick Fugate and his fabulous accordion.
6) BIG BLUE CAFÉ* 846 G St. Patricia Sennott, monotype prints and floral watercolors.
7) BON BONIERE 791 8th St. Genevieve Gebhardt, Stitchings from the Past.
8) BUBBLES 1031 H St. Bluegrass by Clean Livin'.
9) CAFE BRIO 791 G St. Laurel Skye, mosaic carpets.
11) DTA aka 2nd Raider Regiment 1063 H St.
12) FIRE ARTS CENTER 520 South. G St., #A. Janis Taylor, Rozz Aucella and Colinda Guiterrez, ceramic sculpture and fused glass art.
13) GARDEN GATE 905 H St. Nancy Baar, photographs; music by Back Seat Drivers.
14) HUMBOLDT OUTFITTERS 860 G St. Andrea Roa, abstract paintings, acrylic on board; music by Speak Easy Saints.
15) HUNTER PLAID GALLERY & STUDIO 90 Sunnybrae Center. John Vitale, acrylic on canvas; Local Skateboarders, mixed media; music by Pre-Squeeze.
16) LIBATION 761 8th St. Paul Fabian, figure drawings; Music by Duncan Burgess.
17) LIVE FROM NEW YORK PIZZA 670 9th St. Aaron Lapp, paintings; Diane Crow, photographs; Kristine Caircia, photographs; music by Sean Harden.
18) LUKE'S JOINT 887 H St. Linda Parkinson, watercolor; Patricia Sennott, mono prints and watercolor.
19) MAZZOTTI'S 773 8th St. William Twibell, fish print.
20) MONUMENT SETTING 10th & O St. Jaimal Kortes, mosaic & sculptural ceramics.
21) MOONRISE HERBS 826 G St. Bob and Donna Sellers, mixed media; Gary Campbell, master carver/artist; Live Salsa Dancing with Asia.
22) MOORE'S SLEEP WORLD 876 G St. Music by Anthony Mankins and the Jazz Prophets.
23) MULTIPLICITY THERAPEUTIC SERVICES Corner of 10th & G St.
24) NATURAL SELECTION 708 9th St. John Wesa, signed & framed serigraph greeting cards.
25) NEW IMAGE SALON Sunny Brae Center. Molly Hawkins and Jasha Evans, mixed media; live belly dancing performance.
27) NORTH COAST ENVIRONMENTAL CENTER 791 8th St. Tony Gonsalves, photographs
28) NORTH SOLES FOOTWEAR 853 H St. Karan Collenberg, copper etching.
29) OUTDOOR STORE 737 G St. DJ TanasaRas.
30) PLAZA DESIGN 808 G St. Elizabeth Johnson, acrylic paintings & figure study collages; Good Company, live music.
31) REBELLION TATTOO PIERCING GALLERY 145 G St. Seth Simpson, 3D Ceramics; Tom Harley, 2D Paintings; Tommy Warsaw, acrylic paintings and mixed media; Laura Chapman, oil paintings.
32) ROBERT GOODMAN WINERY 937 10th St. Leslie Kenneth Price, paintings; Kelley Donahue, paintings and drawings; Isabel Baum, paintings.
33) THREE FOODS CAFÉ 835 J St. Music by Stinging Nettles.
34) UPSTAIRS ART GALLERY 1063 G St. Laura Corsiglia, drawings.
35) US BANK* 953 G St. Eric Korbly, paintings.
36) VENATORE GALLERY 833 9th St.
37) SOUL TO SOUL SPA 854 10th St. Marisa Sutter, paintings on canvas.
38) ALMQUIST LUMBER 5301 Boyd Rd. Howard Futherford, oil on canvas and watercolors.
39) ART EXPLOSION EVENT 900 G St. Art from private collections of community members including signed print of Eyafjallajoukull Eruption by Claire Iris Schencke.
40) HUMBOLDT ARTS PROJECT 935 H St. Various Local Artists, mixed media.
41) IRONSIDE GALLERY 900 9th St. Various Visual and Performing Artists; DJ Dub Cowboy.
42) JAMBALAYA 935 H St. Seana Burden, paintings.
*These venues are open only during regular business hours