The Fortuna Downtown Business Association invites you to a fun-filled night of art, music, refreshments and merchant specials on the first Friday of every month. Enter to win $50 in Fortuna Bucks by picking up a "Passport to Downtown" at a participating business getting it stamped at 10 more.
1. BODY WORKS FITNESS CENTER 1156 Main St. Free fitness day.
2. CORNERSTONE REALTY 1131 Main St. Bobbi Bennetzen, oils, watercolors and pastels.
3. DAKOTA'S DESIGN'S, 1040 MAIN ST. Dakota's oils, watercolors and pastels. Photos by local youths.
4. EEL RIVER BREWERY 1777 Alamar Way. Shawn Griggs.
5. FORTUNA ART & OLD THINGS 1026 Main St. Stephanie Stone, fabric art.
6. HEALTHSPORT 1023 Main St. Ken Nines, acrylics.
7. HOPPY'S FROYO 1551 Main St. Art by Anita Tavernier. Paper lanterns and pastels by Scotia students. Jan Carter, murals.
8. L'S KITCHEN 734 10th St. Artist TBA.
9. MAIN STREET ART GALLERY & SCHOOL 1006 Main St. Chuck Bowden, photos and drawings.
10. MARIAN'S BEAUTY SALON 741 First St. Ashley Bones, jewelry.
11. PRECISION INTERMEDIA, 1012 Main St. Historic photos from Greg Rumney. Music TBA.
12. RAIN ALL DAY BOOKS 1136 Main St. Fortuna Art Council. Artist TBA.
13. RARE BIRD 1022 N. St. Original art and prints by Patricia Sennott, Judy Evenson, Linnea Tobias, Willa Briggs, Susan Cooper, Linda Parkinson, Lillian Bertz, and Gigi Floyd. Work from the Zimbabwe Artists Project.
14. STREHL'S FAMILY SHOES & REPAIR 1155 Main St. Valerie Carmen, watercolors.
15. TACO LOCO 955 Main St. Bobbi Bennetzen, paintings.
16. THE HUMBOLDT CORNER 899 Main St. Jed Stoll, glassblowing demonstrations.