Find art, music and fun in downtown Fortuna on the first Friday of every month, 6-9 p.m. Call for participants: Artists interested in showing work should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. BARTOW'S JEWELERS 651 12th St. A portion of Heart of Hope pendant sales will be donated to the Jewelers for Children Fund to provide assistance to children in need.
4. BODY WORKS FITNESS CENTER 1156 Main St. Free fitness day! Come in and work out.
5. DAKOTA'S DESIGNS 1040 Main St. Featuring art by owner Dakota Daetwiler and local artists Bobbi Bennetzen and Richard Leamon. Oils, acrylics, photography and more. Live painting by Dakota Daetwiler.
6. EEL RIVER BREWING COMPANY 1777 Alamar Way. Music by Tim Wilson, guitar.
8. FORTUNA ART & OLD THINGS 1026 Main St. Alice Shaw, watercolor and ink cards and small prints.
9. HOPPY'S FROYO 1151 Main St. Music by local youth bands. TBA.
10. L'S KITCHEN 734 10th St. Artist TBA.
11. MAIN STREET ART GALLERY & SCHOOL 1006 Main St. Chuck Bowden. Music TBA.
13. MCLEAN FOUNDATION 1336 Main St. Judy Nunes, paintings. Music by Layla Dias, vocals and guitar.
14. PRECISION INTERMEDIA 1012 Main St. Stir Fry Willie, paintings, framed prints, leather masks. Music by Jenni and David and The Sweet Soul Band.
15. RAIN ALL DAY BOOKS 1136 Main St. Abbie Perrott, oil pastels.
16. STREHL'S FAMILY SHOES & REPAIR 1155 Main St. Louise Bacon-Ogden, pen and ink, sumi-e (Japanese ink painting) and scratch board.
17. TACO LOCO 955 Main St. New artist TBA.
19. THE HUMBOLDT CORNER 899 Main St. Jed Stoll and Matt Cascio, in-store glassblowing demonstrations.
20. THE PLAYROOM 1109 MAIN ST. Music by DJ Stir Fry Willie. Annual Halloween costume contest.