Presented by the Humboldt Arts Council and Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and/or performances are held the first Saturday of each month. Phone (707) 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org for more information or to have an exhibit or performance included.
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Jazz by Lizzy and the Moonbeams. William Thonson Gallery: 13th annual Northwest Eye Regional Photography Competition and Exhibition. Homer Balabanis Gallery: Humboldt Artist Gallery featuring representational and abstract paintings, prints, jewelry, photographs and ceramics. Anderson Gallery: "Journeys of the Imagination," Phyllis Thelen, sculptures. Knight Gallery: "5x7 Art Splurge," 5x7 creations hung anonymously for sale at the Splurge fundraiser on June 28. Youth Gallery: MGMA Art School, 2013-2014.
3. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. Performance by Upper Studio Dance Troupe.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. "Season(s)."
5. MEGARA'S SALON 521 Sixth St. Porsha Jett, artwork.
6. DALIANES 522 F St. Mary Martin Harper, monoprints.
7. F ST. FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. David Mast and Peter Canclini.
7a. THE LOCAL 517 F St. "Land and Water," Ray McMillin, photography.
7b. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. Live music TBA.
8a. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. "40 Years of Photography: Humboldt and Beyond," Bill Cody.
9. MIKKIMOVES' LIVING ROOM GALLERY 805 Seventh St. "Natural Impressions," Dara Daniels, oil paintings. Music by Jeff Kelly and Chris Parreira.
10. EUREKA SPA AND SALON 601 Fifth St. Complimentary hair chalking, braiding, stress fix ritual. Artist TBA.
11a. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Chrissy Fracker, portraits.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Printed clothing, canvas.
13. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. "Turbulence," Sarah Whorf, mixed media print collage; Peggy Jane Murray, watercolors. Jazz by Lisa Baney. Beverage service benefits Access Humboldt.
14. BLACK LIGHTNING MOTORCYCLE CAFÉ 440 F St. Music by Claire Bent, ukulele.
14b. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Cicely Ames, portraits.
15. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Katherine Ziemer, photography; Vince Cavataio, wave photography.
16. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. "Old School Art," Michael Arneson.
18. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. "Fields," Eric Lee, Brian Price and Ryan Stoltz, abstract paintings. Art raffle.
18a. C STREET STUDIOS & HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Kevin Rush Bourque, RK Schlueter, Lauren Miller and Lida Penkovel.
18c. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18f. THE BLACKFAUN GALLERY 120 Second St. "Letters to My Ancestors," Sheldon Skillie, acrylic on paper.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Photography.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Kathleen Bryson's private collection; Marnie Schneider, artwork.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C Streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
21a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Phyllis Geller, photography of Ireland and Wales. Music by Hot Rod, The Mother Vines, Aaron Kimball and Ka-Leaf's ShadowSword. Donation-based tickets.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. C.L. LEATHERS 215 Second St. Music by Tamlyn McDonald.
22b. ACCENT GALLERY 223 Second St. Music by Wynsome Winds.
22c. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. "Shéenedra – Gyspsy Sisters," Nicole Halverson and Danae Kirtley.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. "Anahata Unfolding," Monica Baird, watercolor, colored pencils and ink. Fiddle tunes by Mon Petit Chou.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. "Life the Human Form," life drawing group show.
24c. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Norm Leverett, leather work; Christine Siverts, watercolors; Mary Ann Swan, pin art; Cara Rider, mosaics.
25. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Natalia Drew, artwork.
25a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. 150th anniversary of the Eureka Fire Department. E Street in front of the museum will be closed for display of a historic steam fire engine.
25b. CALIFORNIA MENTOR 317 Third St. The Studio, group exhibition. Jaimal Kordes, live caricatures. Music by Asha Nan.
26. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. Marcy Bruce's private collection.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Artist TBA. Music by John Myers and Jim Silva, acoustic guitar.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Kirk Shelton, paintings. Country music by Gimmick.
29. BOOKLEGGER 402 Second St. Music by Sophia Elizarraras, harpist.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Gigi Floyd, mixed media.
30a. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Paula Anderson, watercolors.
31. NORTH SOLES 407 Second St. Steve Infantino, acrylics.
33. CORNUCOPIA 425 Snug Alley. Music by Oliver Cory, guitar.
35. F STREET PLAZA Music by Full Gospel Tabernacle Choir.
35a. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza. Richard Duning, paintings.
35b. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. "North Coast Series,", Bob and Donna Sellers, mixed media.
38. EUREKA FABRICS 414 Second St. "Opportunity Quilts," Moonstone Quilt Guild.
39. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Maralyn Rael (of the defunct Old Town Bat Cave), art prints.
39a. YARN 416 Second St. April Lane, photography.
39c. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. WWII aerial propaganda leaflets. The collection consists of both Allied Forces and Axis Alliance leaflets.
40a. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Drew Forsell, botanical photography. Lost Coast Jewelry.
40c. TALISMAN BEADS 214 F St. Tribal Oasis Belly Dancers, performing at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
41a. ALIROSE 229 F St. Susan Strope, paintings.
41b. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Kathryn Stotler, assemblage collage.
42. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Humboldt Spay and Neuter featuring Elizabeth Hamb, paintings.
43. COCO & CUVEE 531 Third St. Sonny Wong, artwork.
43b. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third Sts. Kids Alive program drop-off 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART GALLERY 241 F St. Native American artwork.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. The Camera Club.
45. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Stephanie Girley, acrylic paintings. Music by Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers.
46. FUNK SHUI 213 F St Amber Van Dunk, and Jill Garinger, mosaic portraits.
46a. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Jason Brandi, Humboldt Republic. Music by Soulful Sidekicks.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F Sts. Karen Chase Frazee, oil and watercolor paintings, master studies.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. "Our Coastal Redwoods," group show by Ecology and Art Education for Youth, Mattole Valley Charter School. Music by John David Young Conspiracy.
50b. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Jay Brown, artist.
51. PRAXIS FITNESS 239 G St. Winn Wright, colored pencil drawings.
51a. PARASOL ARTS 211 G St. "It Works," Sanford Pyron and Laurie Simmons, body wrap booth.
53. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson