Baron Versus Mountain 

Second of two parts

  When Baron Ernest de La Grange bought the Trinity Gold Mining Co. in 1892, the former owners had already begun to tap the waters of East Weaver and Little East Weaver creeks for hydraulic mining. La Grange knew the key…

full article »

Tags:

Comments (2)

Showing 1-2 of 2

Add a comment

 
Subscribe to this thread:
Showing 1-2 of 2

Add a comment

more from the author

Latest in Field Notes

© 2014 The North Coast Journal Weekly

Website powered by Foundation

humboldt