Presented by Eureka Main Street. Opening receptions for artists, exhibits and performances are held the first Saturday of each month. For more information, phone Eureka Main Street at 442-9054 or go to www.eurekamainstreet.org
2. HUMBOLDT ARTS COUNCIL at the Morris Graves Museum of Art 636 F St. Performance Rotunda: Music by Lindsey Battle with Cory Goldman (guitar/banjo) and Brian Hennesy (upright bass). William Thonson Gallery: "The Inversion of the Worlds/L'inversion des Mondes," Michael Martineau. Homer Balabanis Gallery: Humboldt Artist Gallery featuring paintings, prints, jewelry, photographs and ceramics. Anderson Gallery: "Dividing Time," Christopher Troutman, drawings. Knight Gallery: "The Great Act of Disappearing," Jessica McCambly. Youth Gallery: "Making Music Visible," Arcata Arts Institute.
3. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. Celebrating its 75th anniversary with an all-day 1939 movie marathon from 11 a.m. to 12:15 a.m. Sunday.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. "Primary Colors," a group exhibition exploring the use of primary colors in art.
5a. MEGARA'S SALON 521 Sixth St. Portia Jett.
6. DALIANES 522 F St. Jody Bryan, watercolors.
7. F ST. FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund's Camera 527 F St. "Impressions & Perceptions," Arcata High School photography students.
7a. THE LOCAL 517 F St. Joseph Sandoval, photography.
7b. REDWOOD MUSIC MART 511 F St. "Silk Road Junction," international music by Sarah McClimon and Raman Abdur at 7 p.m.
8. SACRED PALACE - BIKRAM YOGA - HUMBOLDT 516 Fifth St. Cora Bird, drawings. Sarah Costello, jewelry.
8a. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. Claire Iris Schencke and Julie McNiel, drawings.
9. MIKKIMOVES' LIVING ROOM GALLERY 805 Seventh St. "Arcata Creamery District Art Show," Lush Newton, Malia Matsumoto, Bob Doran, Suk Choo Kim, Timmaree Finigan, Brian Federici, Jay Forbes, Art Jimenez, Larry Schlussler, Imagine Jewelry, et al. Music by The John David Young Trio.
10. EUREKA SPA AND SALON 601 Fifth St. Complimentary hair chalking, braiding and stress fix ritual. Artist TBA.
11. BOLLYWOOD INDIAN CUISINE 535 Fifth St. Chrissy Fracker, portraits. Belly dancing.
12. HUMBOLDT REPUBLIC 535 Fourth St. Jason Brandy, canvases. Food. Music TBA.
13. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. "Uncommon Threads," April Sproule, textile creations. John Crater, oil paintings. Music by Lisa Baney. Beverage service benefits the Redwood Coast Music Festival.
13a. GROSS BUILDING Fifth and F streets. OLLI at HSU presents work by local artists and fine furniture makers. Peggy Loudon, Jim McVicker, Orr Marshall, Becky Evans, Terry Oates, Bob Bensen, Alan Sanborn, George Bucquet, Micki Flatmo, Emily Silver, Suk Choo Kim, Amy Uyeki, Rollie Lamberson, Joseph Amaral, Anthony Kahn, Mimi LaPlant, Keith Schneider, Bob Doran, Lorraine Miller Wolf, Julie McNeil, Duane Flatmo, Dona Blakely, Kris Patzlaff, Sondra Schwetman, Michael Gueirrero. Serving hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine.
14a. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering, 401 Fifth St. Artwork by Peace.
15. COLLEGE OF THE REDWOODS COMMUNITY EDUCATION 525 D St. Carol Telesky, botanical watercolors. Students from the Medical Assisting program will be giving blood pressure readings.
16. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. "Old School Art," Michael Arneson.
17. NORTH COAST CO-OP 25 Fourth St. Seth Strope, oil and acrylic paintings.
18c. SAILOR'S GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18f. THE BLACK FAUN GALLERY 120 Second St. Mathew Brody, paintings. Jacob Green, sculptures.
19. SWEET SEA STUDIO 129 Second St. Photography.
19a. EAGLE HOUSE INN Second and C streets. "A Taste of the Emerald City" fundraiser for KMUD Radio 5-8 p.m.
19a. GALLAGHER'S IRISH PUB 139 Second St. Ron Thompson, oil paintings.
20. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. Marni Schneider. Art from Kathleen Bryson's private collection. DJ Music at 9 p.m.
21. STEVE AND DAVE'S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
21a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. Theater Gallery, John Wesa, paintings.
22. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Kylan Luken, photography.
22a. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. "Shades of Gray," Nancy Ensign, drawings. Renee Thompson, acrylic and mixed media.
23. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Araya Smelser, watercolors. Music by Squeeze Bug, French bistro music. Information table by the Humboldt Beekeepers.
24. THE SIREN'S SONG TAVERN 325 Second St., Suite 102. Art by Jesse Pearson. Music by Cliff Dallas and the Death Valley Troubadours.
24a. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. "Inspiring Girls," community art to support North Star Quest Camp for Girls.
24c. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Loretta Flemingate-Bright, Baltic Amber. Adam Dias, woodworking. Amy Simon, chain mail jewelry. Rita Smith-Fowlkes, doll making.
25. CIARA'S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Art by Julia Bednar and Delores Terry, artists.
25a. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM 240 E St. Katie Ohlheiser signs her book, For the Love of Agates. Beer and wine.
26a. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. "Nothing Obvious," silk screened images.
27. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Guy Fieri tribute by local artists. Music by John Myers and Jim Silva, acoustic.
28. RAMONE'S 209 E St. Julian Lang, nature paintings. Music by Topaz, jazz and blues.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. "Giant Squid Collective," Sam Kirby, Ashley Mobley, Tim Camp, Jordan Goodspeed and Max Garcia, prints.
30a. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Cynthia Nobel, watercolors.
31. NORTH SOLES 407 Second St. Martha Johnson, watercolors.
33. CORNUCOPIA 425 Snug Alley. Music by Clover Inn, Irish ballads and songs.
34. HSU FIRST ST. GALLERY 422 First St. "Nightwatch," Ellen Garvens. "The Universe Unfolded," Ananda Oliveri, sculpture and paintings.
35. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT 1 F St. Plaza Richard Duning, paintings.
36. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM 1 F St. Susan Strope, paintings.
38. EUREKA FABRICS 414 Second St. "Look What Our Customers Have Made," showcase of client works.
39. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. "small town: BIG ART," Monica Topping, calendar of art and artists in Humboldt County.
39c. EUREKA BOOKS 426 Second St. Private collection of early 20th century panoramic photographs of Humboldt County.
40a. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. "Expression In Portrait," Robert Mauch, acrylic on canvas.
41a. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Morgan Crane, pottery. Michael Hayes' class, oil painting.
42. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Bobby Wright, graphite drawings.
43. COCO & CUVEE 531 Third St. Passing the Torch Party for new owner Andrea Baker. Live entertainment, beverages and more.
43a. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third streets. Kids Alive program drop-off 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART GALLERY 241 F St. Jessica Lawson, Yurok wire jewelry.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Annual invitational.
45. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. "The Search for Eternia," Donovan Clark. Music by Ken and Maria, swing/bluegrass.
46a. OLD TOWN COFFEE AND CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Abbie Perrott, acrylic, oil, pastel, watercolors. Music by Seabury Gould with Evan Moden.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Second and F streets. "An Exploration of Driftwood," Hal Work and Pam Cone, photographic emulsion transfers on birch panels.
49. FIVE ELEVEN 511 Second St. Rob Hampson, oil paintings.
50. WOLF DAWG 525 Second St. Live painting by Steve Helton. Dance by Elizabeth Holloway and company. Music by Steve Clark and Denise Fraga, folk/rock.
50b. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Information on Humboldt School of Woodworking at Redwood Acres.
51. PRAXIS FITNESS 239 G St. Pat Kanzler, paintings. Music by Chase LaRue, acoustic.
53. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, oils. Jane Cooper, leather bags, belts and jewelry. Music by The Hip Replacements, jazz.
54. PIANTE 620 Second St. "Between Us," Metal Pin Cushion (Sondra Schwetman and Patrick Williams), installation sculpture.
55. SMUG'S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, drawings.
58. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. Photography showcase featuring Jason Allen, Kristina LeBlanc, Greg Beaumont, Stephanie Janney, Mick Graham, Don Tiley and Katie Finnigan. Jennica Forrest, acrylics. Paul Rickard, watercolors.