1. EUREKA INN 518 Seventh St. Lauren Cogan Jones, mixed media.
2. MORRIS GRAVES MUSEUM OF ART 636 F St. Performance Rotunda, music by Marla Joy and Mike Conboy. Thonson Gallery, 12th annual Northwest Eye regional photography competition and exhibit, awards presented at 5:30 p.m.; Atrium & Rotunda Gallery, Selections from the HAC permanent collection; Homer Balabanis Gallery Humboldt Artist Gallery newly relocated, the HAG features many Humboldt County artists, and is designed as an artists’ cooperative; Anderson Gallery “David Kimball Anderson: To Morris Graves” sculptures inspired by the flower paintings by Morris Graves; Knight Gallery Richard Gabriele, “Inward Visions of Man,” new watercolors; Floyd Bettiga Gallery Humboldt Artist Gallery group show; Youth Gallery “Rita’s Excellent Adventure,” a whimsical tale of a sand crab named Rita, illustrated with 20 tapestries.
3. COTTAGE ANNEX 618 F St. Shabby chic, cottage chic, enamelware, floral china and linens, etc.
3a. EUREKA THEATER 612 F St. Local author Amy Stewart, Drunken Botanist book signing and cocktail party, with Eureka Books.
3b. ANNEX 39 608 F St. Art Deco and mid-century modern.
4. REDWOOD ART ASSOCIATION 603 F St. Artists from Humboldt County and out of area were invited to participate in “The Great Outdoors.” Visitors can vote for their favorite work.
5. BOHEMIAN MERMAID 511 Sixth St. Merit Cape, stone and pearl jewelry; Amber Jones, copper and glass art; Dave J. Struthers, local beach photography; Megan and Michael, acoustic duo performing.
6. DALIANES TRAVEL 522 F St. William Wood, “Africa Remembered,” photographic-digital art inspired by the three years Wood’s spent in East Africa over 40 years ago.
7. F STREET FOTO GALLERY at Swanlund’s Camera 527 F St. Arcata High School students’ “Second Annual Impressions and Perceptions Photo Show,” with black and white silver gelatin prints as well as digitally manipulated images.
7a. THE LOCAL 517 F St. Asheley Nordby, mixed media of sound and repurposed objects; Four for Jazz, performing.
8. SACRED PALACE BOUTIQUE - BIKRAM YOGA 516 Fifth St. Augustus Clark, acrylic paintings on recycled wood; Lala’s Lovely Creations, handmade jewelry, hair accessories, garden ornaments.
8b. EUREKA STUDIO ARTS 526 Fifth St. Brent Eviston, drawing demonstration, working from a costumed model provided by Dell’Arte School of Physical Theatre in Blue Lake, 6-8 p.m. Drawings by Eviston and paintings by fellow studio teachers on exhibit.
9. LIVING ROOM GALLERY at MikkiMoves Real Estate, Inc. 805 Seventh St. John Wesa, serigrapher, 20 original prints. The Heirloom Tomatoes, “LunchBox Envy” art, photos and nibbles; handmade baskets from the Mufindi Highlands in Tanzania; Kulica, performing.
10. MANHARD CONSULTING 611 I St. Cindy Noble, watercolors.
11. SEWELL GALLERY FINE ART 423 F St. James Moore, “Portraits and Still Lifes.”
11a. MELVIN SCHULER COURT GALLERY, second floor of Gross building a Fifth and F streets. Larger pieces of Mel Schuler’s works from his personal collection, courtesy of Dan and Jayne Ollivier. Julie Froblom and Joe Danatov, classical duo, performing; wood fired pizza, beer and wine sales benefit CASA of Humboldt.
12. EUREKA STUDENT ART EXHIBIT 440 F St. (formerly Indah Bali). Student art featuring Eureka City, Cutten and Ridgewood schools, hosted by the 22nd District PTA.
12a. SURFSIDE BURGER SHACK 445 Fifth St. Robert Walker, photography.
12b. SIDEWALK GALLERY at Ellis Art and Engineering 401 Fifth St. Daniel, artwork.
13. AMIGAS BURRITOS 317 Fifth St. Katherine Ziemer, photography; Vince Cavatio, “Wave and Surfing” photography.
14. PRIMATE TATU 139 Fifth St. Michael Arneson, canvas and acrylic.
15. BAR FLY PUB AND GRUB 91 Commercial St. The Last Match, performing 9 p.m., no cover.
16. CHERI BLACKERBY GALLERY and THE STUDIO 272 C St. Group show, “Repetitons.”
16a. HALL GALLERY 208 C St. Featuring the work of Stephan Alessandri.
17. THE WORKS 210 C St. Terry Walker, artist; live jazz.
18. SAILORS’ GRAVE TATTOO 138 Second St. Tattoo related art, antiques and memorabilia.
18a. LIVELLA STUDIO 120 Second St. Sets Revenge, ambient electronic music, performing, 8-10 p.m.
18b. MANTOVA’S TWO STREET MUSIC 124 Second St. John David Young Trio, classic rock, performing.
18c. THE BLACK FAUN GALLERY 120 Second St. Dara Daniel, new collection of oil on canvas landscapes inspired by shifting seasons in Northern California.
18d. SEE NO EVIL PHOTO GALLERY at SUITE C STUDIO, 129 Second St., Suite C Sonny Belk, digitally enhanced photography.
19. STEVE AND DAVE’S First and C streets. Marni Schneider, photography.
19a. REDWOOD CURTAIN 220 First St. (Main entrance through Snug Alley.) Lobby Gallery Calista Hesseltine, McKinleyville High School ninth grader, “A Study in Close Up,” photography.
20. CHAPALA CAFE 201 Second St. Traditional Southwest artists’ prints.
20b. GOOD RELATIONS 223 Second St. Cheri Esparza, “Positively Pin-Up” photography.
21. HUMBOLDT HERBALS 300 Second St. Michael Roland, acrylics; Josephine Johnson, performing.
22. THE SIREN’S SONG TAVERN 325 Second St. Patronus, performing.
22a. ALTERNATIVE BUILDING CENTER 325 Second St. suite 103. Monica Baird and family, watercolors, color pencils, fabric dying and fabric appliqué; Mike LaBolle and Ken Lawrence, jazz duo, performing.
22b. BRENDA TUXFORD GALLERY 325 Second St. Native American multimedia show, “From the Source: A Continuation.”
22c. RUSTIC WEST TRADING CO. 339 Second St. Karen Nelson, Day of the Dead Jewelry; Rafael Franco, hand-carved bone; Loreta Flemingate-Bright, Baltic amber; Katelyn Lollich, bead jewelry.
23. CIARA’S IRISH SHOP 334 Second St. Claudia Lima, artist.
23a. HUMBOLDT GLASS BLOWERS 214 E St. Monica Haff, paintings; Pinball tournament.
23b. CLARKE HISTORICAL MUSEUM Third and E streets. Local author Katy M. Tahja, Logging Railroads of Humboldt and Mendocino Counties, book signing; Bayside Brass, performing.
24. BELLA BASKETS 311 E St. Rob Walker, scenic photography.
25. STUDIO 424 424 Third St. James Reid and Mark McKenna, photography.
25a. GEOMATRIX 426 Third St. Grand Opening. Jeff Robinson oil on canvas, Roman Villagrana, mixed media and Robert Busch oil on canvas
25b. SHIPWRECK 430 Third St. Chuck Johnson of Freak Photo, “The Intimacy of People and Places;” Caitlin Jemima, folk/country, performing.
26. CAFÉ NOONER 409 Opera Alley. Matt Beard, original ink drawings; The Living Rooms, performing.
27. HUMBOLDT BAYKEEPER 211 E St. Scott Hemphill, copper aquarium inspired sculpture; Kenny Ray and the Mighty Rovers, performing.
28. RAMONE’S 209 E St. Cora Norris, paintings.
30. TRUCHAS GALLERY/LOS BAGELS 403 Second St. Allison Marsh, HSU graduate, photography.
31. BELLE STARR 405 Second St. Bobbie Benson, paintings.
31a. NORTH SOLES 407 Second St. Susan Schuessler and Sharolynn Hutton, oil paintings and watercolors.
32a. HSU FIRST STREET GALLERY 422 First St. Annabeth Rosen, “Nature-Morphic,” recent works on paper and nine ceramic sculptures.
33a. BAYFRONT RESTAURANT F Street Plaza. Huichol Indian art from Mexico.
33b. LIVING THE DREAM ICE CREAM One F St. Vetter Family Frames; live music.
34. STRICTLY FOR THE BIRDS 123 F St. Doyle Doss, photographs.
35. EUREKA FABRICS 414 Second St. April Walton, three-dimensional quilted silk wall hangings.
35a. THE LITTLE SHOP OF HERS 416 Second St. Abbie Perrott, paintings.
36. YARN 418 Second St. Christina Anastasia, visionary acrylic paintings.
36a. TREASURE TROVE 420 Second St. Darlene Counts and Maureen Dombek, “Vintage Dishware Art.”
38. MANY HANDS GALLERY 438 Second St. Aaron Houser, Trinity Mountain Dulcimers with special guest musician; Cottonwood of Rooster McClintock.
41. THE WINE SPOT 234 F St. Sonny Wong, acrylic on canvas; Erica Brooks, mixed media.
42. OLD TOWN JEWELERS 311 F St. Featuring the artwork of Allison Reed.
43a. DISCOVERY MUSEUM Corner of F and Third streets. Kids Alive Program Drop off 5:30-8 p.m.; call for reservations 443-9694.
44. AMERICAN INDIAN ART GALLERY 241 F St. Dawn Woodman, beaded jewelry.
44a. OLD TOWN ART GALLERY 233 F St. Betty Fowler, “Beach Designs,” photography.
44b. HUMBOLDT BAY COFFEE 526 Opera Alley. Sonny Wong, artwork, and John Demello, performing; roasting facility tours.
46. OLD TOWN COFFEE and CHOCOLATES 211 F St. Tina Gleave, silk artworks; Lizzy and the Moonbeams, blues, rock and funk, performing.
47. OLD TOWN ANTIQUE LIGHTING Corner of Second and F streets. Jackie Oshiro, “Love of the Natural World,” watercolors.
48. SISTERFRIENDSJEANS 514 Second St. Purses and jewelry, with Spice Catering.
48a. OBERON GRILL 516 Second St. Permanent display: historic photographs of Old Eureka from Historical Society.
49. LINEN CLOSET 127 F St. Amy Lou, local designer, featuring infinity scarves and reversible bags.
49a. FIVE ELEVEN 511 Second St. Shawn Griggs, original paintings and prints; live music.
50a. HUMBOLDT HARDWARE 531 Second St. Lane Thomsen, live woodturning; multiple new artists.
51. PARASOL ARTS PAINT YOUR OWN POTTERY AND MOSAICS 211 G St. Andrew Daniel, paintings; Matt Cooper, paper cut images, and Robin Friedman, mosaics.
52. ORANGE CUP CORAL SALON 612 Second St. Rob Hampson, abstract oils.
53. PIANTE 620 Second St. William S. Pierson, latest works, photography.
54. DELIGHTFUL EYE PHOTOGRAPHY 622 Second St. Tripwire, performing.
55. SMUG’S PIZZA 626 Second St. Brandon Garland, pen and ink.
57. ORIGIN DESIGN LAB 621 Third St. Jodi Lee of JoLee Designs, textile artist and maker of handbags and totes; music and refreshments.
57a. STUDIO S 717 Third St. Multiple artists, floral paintings.
58. BIGFOOT COMPUTERS AND PHOTOGRAPHY TOO… 905 Third St. YART, Yard and Art Sale.
59. ADORNI CENTER 1011 Waterfront St. Kevin Fernhart, Native American redwood wildlife wood carvings; Charity McAllister, Mexi-Boho style with a pinch of kitsch; Melissa Zielinsky, nature-inspired fused glass art. l